HOW TO PAY
What types of payments do you accept?
We only accept Interac e-transfers.
What types of payments can wholesale accounts use ?
We accept Interac e-transfers and in some cases, cash on pickup if previously arranged with us. Our small warehouse is NOT open to the public. We do not accept pick up orders or cash on payment of pick up orders unless previously arranged as part of your wholesale account with us.
If you wish to set up a wholesale account and/or find out more about being a wholesale distributor with Canadian Health Brands, please click HERE.
I have never used E-Transfer before. How do I set it up?
Simply watch the video below and when setting up the Payee, use the name, “Canadian Health Brands” with the e-Mail address, “email@example.com”
How do I send an Interac E-Transfer?
Follow the instructions below.
- Once you have submitted an order on the checkout page you will be given an order number. Keep it handy for future reference.
- You will need to go to your online banking and setup a recipient. Please set your recipient as Canadian Health Brands. If you are not setup for online banking, please contact your bank to set this up first.
- Send your entire order total by e-transfer payment. Do not make it more or less. Doing so will result in delay of shipping your items. If payment is not made in full, the order will sit until full payment is made.
- The email to send your transfer to is firstname.lastname@example.org using the Order Number as your reference note.
- There is no need for a security question or answer as payments are deposited automatically.
- Recipient Name: Canadian Health Brands
- Email to send e-transfer to: email@example.com
Only after we have received your payment, we will process your order. Unpaid orders left in our system will automatically cancel. We cannot guarantee stock will be available for abandoned orders.
Once your item has shipped, you can expect to receive it within 2 – 3 business days (as according to Canada Post’s ExpressPost schedule.)
Please allow 24 hours to process payments and fulfill orders.
Orders received after 2 p.m. Monday – Thursday will be processed the next business day.
Orders received after 2 p.m. on Fridays will be processed on Mondays as we do not pack orders over the weekend. e-transfers are automatically received and will be matched to the corresponding order on Monday.
Wholesale clients may have longer processing times due to the nature of larger orders and backorders within our system.
Please note that we ship by ExpressPost and we cannot be held responsible for Canada Post delivery times. All delivery times are an estimate as provided by Canada Post. If you have experienced an undue delay with your parcel, please keep your receipt and visit any Canada Post outlet to address the issue. You can track your package with Canada Post by clicking here.
Any customer service issues should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that requests for us to send tracking status information updates will be ignored. It is up to you to seek out tracking information and to follow up with Canada Post if there are undue delays.